Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crossroad Dreams... where your dream won't cost your soul.

Hello, everyone!

I am so excited to be able to open my new Crossroad Dreams branch shop in the village of Petite Chou. It is a rare privilege to share this adventure alongside several of the friends and fellow builders who have inspired my own creativity.

I specialize in custom builds both large and small. If you can dream it, I can build it. My designs are prim conscious without sacrificing quality and use the best scripts, animations and textures for a beautiful, functional finished product. It is my goal to make your second life beautiful, even on a prim budget.

My shop is filled with odds and ends that I have built for myself or friends, or just because I had an idea in my head. Most of the items are copy/mod but are available in vendors to purchase as gifts. If you see something that you like but isn't quite perfect for you, please contact me and I will be happy to modify it to suit your personal style. Let me make your dreams come true.

Sincerely,
Lexa Rivera

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0