Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to Petite Chou

Welcome dear visitor, dear friend, gentle reader. Welcome.

What could be more perfect than sharing tea and gossip with a friend in a little French sidewalk cafe? How better to spend an afternoon than to shop for antiques, shoes and pastries, to have a girl's day at the spa or an evening under the stars as you listen to beautiful and soulful live musical performances? For myself, I can think of very few and that is the why of how Petite Chou came to be.

For over a year, I have dreamed of creating a little village in Second Life, filled with delightful shops and seeped in the flavor of the French country side. I dreamed of luxurious estates that were comforting and private, yet connected with a sense of community. And now I offer that dream to you, painted in pixels and tended with a gentle hand from the lush garden of my spirit.

Welcome dear friend. Welcome.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0