Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ztique is now at Petite Chou!

I couldn't stand it... I HAD to make a little space for Ztique at Petite Chou. And to celebrate I came up with a new shoe! I offer you.. the Kitten Flats.

Because sometimes girlish charm can get you just as far as F'me pumps and less likely to loose your undies....

Sold in handy packs and VERY nicely priced because they are too darn cute to just buy one!
Right now these sweet little gems are only avalibe at the newest Ztique at Petite Chou, Dans les Montagnes!!!

And after you scoop up these adorable little bargins take a peek around the Village of Petite Chou and see what other delightful things you might find!

PS .... i hid a dollarbie in the shop just to mess with you guys.

Much hugs & kisses, ~Z

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0